Why should Dogs be kept as Pet?
The dogs are famous for their loyalty along with this they can improve your social synergy, blood pressure, cholesterol, stress level and overall health as he will always try to convince you to play with him or take him outside for a walk, so beware of dogs and do not make it hard for you to understand the habits of canine.
They also are good toy and source of entertainment for kids. The dogs also are good protectors at night they can also prevent thieves from entering your house. With all these benefits they cost very less than many other pets.
For keeping such active, attractive and profitable pet you need to have a great knowledge about their behavior, their sings for various conditions.
How to know that your dog is hungry? Beware of Dogs.
Keeping is a dog is not enough, to know him is more important. If you have spent a good time with dogs you will come to know when is hungry and if you are new to dogs let me tell you the things dogs will do when they are hungry.
- They will come to you and stand about 3 feet away from you.
- Your dog will be making soft whining noise after a little.
- The dogs will start barking if you don’t take notice of him.
- Will follow you when start going somewhere
- They will lead you to kitchen
Even when your dog is done with eating, he still will be looking at you and will not leave the kitchen this is because they want a treat from you.
How to know the dog is Sick? Beware Of Dogs
Even your dog cannot communicate but deep look at their eyes may tell you that there is something wrong with him. The dog would not tell you about his illness but there are some signs which will are enough to let you know the illness of your dog
Here are some symptoms
Basically, puppies are very active and energetic but if you feel your dog to be lazy or not willing to do all normal activities he loves to do every day, be sure that there is any health problem with them. These problems may be of various types, viral and bacterial infections etc.
If your puppy is not having food, this may be due to:
Your puppy may be nervous to due to his shift to a new place.
It may be due to due to the loss of a family member.
If these are the reason try to make him eat if this is not the reason then take him to the veterinary doctor because it could be because of a serious illness.
The dogs are habitual of fast eating so sometimes the vomiting may be because of annihilation, to avoid this to happen to give small pieces at frequent intervals but if the vomit is frequent and regular then this may be because of the presence of any pathogenic microbe within the body or due to any other illness. For such situation, pet must be taken to vet.
If your dog is in some pain and you did not feel it he will try to tell you by making unexpected voices and weeping regularly. It is what they usually do to get your attention. When you feel such situation be sure there is a problem.
Being a dog, to lick and itch is a natural process, but if they are itching at a particular place then it may be because of the rash or allergy in either of these cause you need to take your dog to veterinary.
If you’re familiar with your must be familiar with dog’s chasing their tail or other things, instead of this if your dog is wondering in a drunken manner and lazily it is due to low sugar quantity in blood or due to dehydration. Take this into your account in very earlier stage otherwise it may lead to serious consequences.
click to read more: Best Dog Care Guide
How to know if the Dog is Angry? Beware Of Dogs
Even the dogs cannot talk yet they are very active communicators.
They communicate through jesters, behavior, the position of ears, and through barking. Barking when the dog is angry is different than barking in other cases.
The anger of Dog can be predicted by a verity of signals.
- Barking loudly shows the dogs to be angry.
- Sharp and short barking may indicate “ now it is enough”.
- When the dog wants you to stop whatever you are going through, for a warning and to show anger the dog will bark constantly with soft barking.
- If your dog wants your attention he will go with barking again and again with pitch risen every time.
- How to tell your dog is happy?
- Every one of us wishes that our dog might talk which is impossible but through somebody impressions, you can know the mode of your dog.
Here are some signs which will indicate your dog to be happy and relax.
- The Happy dog always has relaxed eyes.
- Dogs in happy mode have the calm mouth.
- See if their eyes are reclined the dog is in relax mode.
- If ear position is complacent it also indicates the dog to be happy.
Most of the people do not focus on the canine routines what he does all the day and they never beware of dogs which is really not good for them because it could be harmful to them as canines are so sensitive so it is better to know everything about them.