Siberia, Russia is the origin of husky dogs hence also known as Siberian husky dogs. These dogs were bred by Chukchi people by sled-hauling of long distance. They were brought up as a family member this why they love people and cannot be good watchdogs.
White husky dogs have exotic look because of their white furry coat and expressive eyes. These dogs are active and athletic dogs, this why people love to have them in the company for long walking, hiking, and jogging, in even cold weather.
Table of Contents
Are white husky dogs good for adoption?
Before adopting a dog one must look for its requirement and suitable breed for him. If one is looking for watchdog then the Huskies is never a good choice for them as they love people and will not bark at a stranger.
For adoption of huskies, one must understand that huskies require more time and attention than other dogs. Their training is also a bit difficult and requires an experienced owner, if not then the owner should have good knowledge about dogs.
Can a white husky dog be adopted by a family with children?
From the time of their origin up to now, huskies are brought up in family hence love people including children. Huskies are playful and can be a good company to children.
Although they have got a good temperament they are independent and sometimes may not bear the rude behavior and show aggression. This why before buying a white husky puppy for children, you must teach children how to behave kindly and gentle with the pet.
Overall the Huskies are pack dogs and have got affordable nature which makes it a good family dog.
Check Also White Husky Lab Mix
What are the main things one must know before adopting a white husky dog?
White husky dogs are sensitive and demand more care and attention. Before buying a husky there are mainly five things you must know about huskies.
- You cannot trust a husky they are also known as escape artists. They can dig or jump over the fences. You need to take care of your pet and don’t leave any escaping point for tour dog.
- They are a good athlete and energetic and love to chase their prey which could be squirrels, birds, and Cats. Sometimes chasing them can result in fatal accidents especially in hilly areas or while the dog is on the roof or on the tree.
- They independent thinkers and may not follow you every time. This behavior makes their training difficult than other dogs. The reason behind could also be their smartness. They are so smart that they often don’t follow blindly. They require special training skills and smart behavior.
- Huskies love people and are poor watchdogs. They instead of braking at stranger wagtail and stand beside him. So if you want to pet a guard dog Huskies can’t be the suitable choice.
- Huskies shed a lot and you cannot cut or trimmer their coat as it can cause coat damage. Trimming and cutting are also prohibited because it’s his coat which protects his skin while running in the tundra.
Can white husky dogs be groomed at home?
Grooming of white husky dogs is simple and easy. It just needs a regular comb which helps in removal of shaded hair and makes it look shiny. You can use a long brush comb for this purpose.
What are the best foods for white husky dogs?
Huskies belong to a working group of dogs they need foods which could fulfill their high requirement of protein and calcium. Protein to provide energy and calcium to make teeth and bones strong. This food must be given in a limited quantity because excess can make them fat spoiling their beauty.